14 January 2011

Bengal ka Insaaf





Kolkata :
With constant voilent clashes between Mamata Banerjee's TMC and Buddhadeb Bhattacharya's CPI(M), both Mamata and Buddha have approached Rakhi Sawant to solve their dispute.



 Both Mamata and Buddhadeb or fondly referred to as  ' Mamatadeb '  by the Media on the lines of Brangelina, came on Rakhi's show Rakhi ka Insaaf.
This is a sample of what happened on the show.





You dont care for me any more, you hurt my workers, i hate you!


Shut up woman.








No you shut up bitch !





Jao Katiiiiiii













Both of you should kiss and make up.



I will never make up with you, i shall take Bengal away from you, it is ours not urz!
Dont do this , you are like this all because of that Pranab
 He's all depressed, time to get the State back



You did this to me, all your fault, Jao katti!

Wow, The stuff i have to do for my party !

1 comment: